On Monday, June 22nd I had the opportunity to drive to Minnedosa, MB to meet and read to students in a grade 3-4 class. I told them all about Miss Teenage Canada and showed them my crown and sash. They asked me lots of questions about the pageant and were very interested in learning about what I was participating in. I brought two books to read to them about Kindness. They enjoyed the books and we discussed different ways to be kind, at home, at school and in our communities. The students even brought in a little collection of money for me because they knew I was raising money for Free The Children. How nice!! Thank you for having me into your classroom Mrs. Noonan-Robinson! I will be back in the fall to tell the children about my adventures in Toronto!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.