On Friday, June 4th I had the opportunity to go to Brookdale School and share a few stories with the children about Kindness. We talked about the different ways to be kind. I shared with them that we need to be kind to ourselves, kind to others, kind to animals, and kind to our earth. We discussed different ideas of ways we can show kindness in our school, at home and in our community. The students were very good listeners and came up with lots of good ways to show kindness. Their teacher challenged them to write down all the ways they showed kindness over the weekend and they were going to discuss it on Monday. Thank you to Brookdale School for having me in to read and share ideas with you about Kindness. I enjoyed our time together very much!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.