On Saturday, July 11th I set up a table to sell Rafiki Friendship Chains at the Minnedosa Fun Fest Street Market. I was there with 20 other sellers who brought in different homemade items or home business items to sell. I talked to people about the Free The Children Foundation and the work they do in the communities they are helping. I had a great day meeting people and selling my Rafiki chains. Thank you Minnedosa Fun Fest committee for giving me a table and allowing me to spend the day in your market!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.