The weekend of May 29-31 Neepawa hosted their annual Fair. I had the opportunity to volunteer to work in the Canteen on Saturday and help with all the food preparations. It was fun to meet and talk to people at the window and get them their items. Thank you to the Neepawa Fair committee for giving me this opportunity. Also on this Fair weekend I set up a table near the Canteen to promote Free the Children and sell Rafiki Friendship Chains in support of their Alternative Income Pillar. It was a good weekend to get out and talk with people in the community.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.