I am very excited to be representing Western Manitoba as a Miss Teenage Canada delegate. I am looking forward to volunteering in and around my community at different fairs and functions to help me promote my title and bring awareness to the worthy Free The Children Foundation. I have bought Rafiki friendship bracelets through Free the Children, to sell at different events around my community. These beautiful hand made bracelets are made by the Mama’s in Africa, to help support them as an Alternative Income Initiative. These bracelets bring a much needed income to that Mama and her family to help with food/agriculture, clean water, health care and education. These bracelets are only $10.00 each but each one sold directly impacts the Mama’s who made them and their family. Rafiki means Friendship in Swahili. Please be a friend and help me change the life of a family in Africa by purchasing one of these beautiful hand made bracelets. For more information on the wonderful work Free The Children is doing or how you can help with their Adopt A Village Program please visit freethechildren.com. Look for me and come talk with me at local events, I’ll be the one in the crown….
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.