Today on our 5th day here in Toronto for the Miss Teenage Canada Pageant all of the girls got up early, packed our breakfast and headed out to the Bowmanville Zoo. There we got to interact with an adorable baby lion and tiger for about an hour. After everyone got their chance to see and take pictures with the animals we started off on our next leg of our journey which was to visit the Eaton Centre. At the Eaton Centre we got to go to the Rich Tree Market Taco Truck for lunch. I think the set up for the truck is very cool,cute and a great idea! The food was absolutely delicious! I ordered a veggie burrito and it was very well made with fresh ingredients. It tasted amazing!! It was full of interesting flavours with just a bit of spice just how I like it! The workers were fast, efficient and friendly. I am so glad we had the opportunity to come down to the Eaton Centre to enjoy the atmosphere and eat at the Rich Tree Market Taco Truck. It was an amazing, tasty experience and I can’t wait to go back! Thank you Rich Tree Taco Truck for an amazing lunch!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.